Silver Fox will shortly be releasing the latest addition to the Thermal Range, the Legend™ 2-Part Label.
With our 2-part labelling system, customers can make changes in seconds with no need to cut and re-terminate the wire. Simply remove the label from the tubing and pull through a new label.
A really easy and fast way of producing wire markers using our Fox-in-a-Box® DTP-1/300 thermal printer. Tubing is available in various sizes depending on the diameter of the cable, whatever the size, it still takes the same label. Additionally, the tubing and matching labels are available in three sizes; 20mm, 30mm and 50mm. The longer the label, the more characters that can be printed.
Tests on the product line include:
- Moisture Resistance – MIL-STD-202G Method 106G
- Low Temperature 72 hours @ -40°C – MIL-STD-810F Method 502.4
- High Temperature 500 hours @ 70°C – MIL-STD-202G Method 108A
- Hydrogen Sulphide H2S Sour Gas Exposure (2% H2S) – H2S Sour Gas Exposure (2% H2S)
- UV Weathering 500 hours* – ISO 4982 Part 3 Method A Cycle 1
- Salt Mist Spray – IEC60068-2-52 Test Kb Salt Mist (Cyclic)
* Limited external applications generally away from direct sunlight but may be suitable in control boxes etc. Labels generally for internal use such as control rooms, power stations, substations etc.
A full data sheet will be available soon, as will the option to purchase the products on the phone or via the website.
We’ll make sure we keep you posted!
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 1707 37 37 27
If you would like to become a distributor for Silver Fox Products, please also contact the above details.